LDCP-4000 Crane LDM Interface Display
for Laser Crane Positioning
- Designed to Communicate with up to 3 ELDP
or MDHD Laser Distance Meters.
- Powerful CPU for multi-tasking.
- Large vacuum fluorescent display of LDM measurement.
- RS232 Interface for communication to host computer.
- Single Data Transmission String of Laser Distance Measurements.
- Compact design for mounting in Crane Operatorís Cab.
Automated storage handling & transport vehicles
- Positioning of
bridge cranes and crane trolleys on X, Y and Z axis.
The LDCP-4000 Crane LDM Interface
Display is a powerful CPU engineered to provide Laser Crane Positioning.
The LDCP-4000 Crane LDM Interface Display provides convenient operation and
communication between the Moduloc ELDP/MDHD family of Digital Laser Distance
Meters and other digital inputs on an overhead traveling crane and the
crane operatorís cab.
The CPU automatically energizes the ELDP or MDHD LDMís, interrogates their
functional state and then displays the individual measured distances
from the serial output from each LDM. These serial outputs, as well a
the separate digital inputs are then combined into one data string for
connection to a host computer using the RS232 Host Interface.
The RS232 Host Interface provides communication with the LDM/s and
allows for adjustment of the LDMís functions via straightforward ASCII
commands. This interface also allows for remote calibration and fault
finding of the individual LDMís.